Explainer Video: Improve Your Innovation Results
Every company relies on some form of research to understand consumer choices, preferences and buyer journeys. Unfortunately, many companies are still failing to tap into the amazing power of conjoint analysis to help them dramatically improve their innovation results.
Advantages of Adaptive Choice-Based Conjoint (ACBC)
In just over 2 short minutes, this video introduces you to the power of conjoint and how it can help you get better results. Even if you have some experience with this advanced market research method, you will likely learn something new about ACBC.
What Do You Think?
I hope you found this conjoint explainer video interesting and informative.
Done correctly, conjoint analysis provides powerful benefits to decision makers throughout the innovation process. It accurately measures consumer preferences from among thousands of alternatives. It allows you to simulate and predict how your customers will think and buy in the real world.
As a result, you identify the best product features, benefits and price points that will win.
What are your opinions about conjoint analysis in general, and ACBC in particular? Your comments are always welcome and appreciated on our blog.
Feel free to contact us today if you have a more detailed question (or want to see a demo) about conjoint analysis and how it can help you improve your product or service innovation.
Here are some additional conjoint resources you may find helpful:
- Download our tips: "10 Conjoint Do's and Don'ts for Product and Marketing Success"
- Read our blog: "How Adaptive Conjoint Improves Your New Product Development Results"
- Read our blog: "Stated vs. Derived Importance in Key Drivers Analysis"
- Read our blog: "How to Use Advanced Analytics to Design Winning Health Insurance Products"
- Download our 2-page brochure: "Conjoint Analysis - Market Research Solutions"