These consumers are likely to enroll in or switch a Medicare Advantage program during this year’s...
Medicare Marketing & Sales Summit 2020
Medicare is a complicated subject. We, at datadecisions Group, are always looking for an opportunity to discuss the complexities of Medicare Marketing and Sales. We look forward to hearing feedback from Rise: The Medicare Marketing & Sales Summit 2020 in Las Vegas, February 25-26,2020 .
Top Ten Reason for participating:
- Explore the revised CMS requirements for Medicare Advantage plan digital marketing, direct mail, call centers, and more to take full advantage of new opportunities for your sales and marketing efforts
- Hear firsthand from Medicare companies about combating the ever-complicated Medicaid requalifying process.
- Discuss tried-and-true strategies from the dedicated marketing innovators to build a succinct sales process, while simultaneously, strengthening marketing initiatives for rural populations.
- Learn how the implementation of market research can communicate member behavior to help change engagement, motivate members, and identify knowledge gaps.
- Investigate what your organization’s current approach to age-ins might be leaving on the table. Explore where your company can increase market penetration through understanding CMS data. Use this information to improve future results for your organization.
- Improve sales with a year-round approach by understanding how age-ins think about approaching Medicare, also by understanding retirement age is also impacting seniors Medicare decisions.
- Understand the latest information on OEP results to help develop an effective plan to reduce switching in 2021.
- Prepare your plan for the potentially significant impacts of the 2020 Presidential and Congressional elections on Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- Network with some of the brightest in Medicare marketing and sales.
- Cut through the noise and learn how to design fresh marketing and sales strategies that get results.
- What are your critical “need to knows” in Medicare marketing? We would appreciate you sharing them with us.