Announcing the formation of Data Decisions Group, LLC.
The Merger of Web Decisions Group and FGI Research
Dallas, Texas & Chapel Hill, NC — March 1, 2016
Data Decisions Group will offer a “system of insights” for marketing decisions. This data-driven approach insures a better outcome for the marketing firm against any benchmark: response rate, average order, customer engagement and churn ratio.
FGI Research & Analytics (FGI) and Web Decisions Group (WDG) have merged to provide the foundation for this enterprise.
Mike Hail, CEO of WDG will assume the same role at Data Decisions Group.
“Since the 80’s I have been seeking to provide marketers with better decision points by applying analytics to data, internal and external. Dr. Steve Lerner took the path of utilizing market research to offer strategic guidance to the Fortune 1000. Previously, Steve and I built components for the system at Knowledgebase Marketing, Kestnbaum & Associates, and Yankelovich. I am thrilled that we will finally be able to offer a complete solution to our clients.”
Data Decisions Group will offer data, insight and marketing action.
"Data Decisions Group will offer a “system of insights” for marketing decisions." — Mike Hail, CEO
- Consumer data and lists
- Hosted record for the single view of the consumer
- Customer panels and insight communities
- Research and analytics—segmentation, descriptive, predictive
- Omnichannel software to manage all touchpoints
- Automated processes connecting APIs for specific applications, including cloud marketing apps
- David Wilson, CEO of FGI, will serve as President & COO. Wilson is a pioneer in the use of customer data, marketing research, and predictive analytics for marketing advantage.
- David Schneider will serve as EVP, Business Development. Schneider is the top industry expert in external data application for marketing.
- Dino Fire will serve as Chief Science Office. Fire is a leader in the use of data and applied analytics for marketing.
Marketing Communications Manager
12720 Hillcrest Road