FGI Customer Spotlight: NJNG
New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG) was recently recognized by Chartwell as a best practices leader in using online customer panels for advanced marketing research in the utility industry. Using FGI's online panel solution, NJNG is generating customer insights faster and better than ever before.
The panel-based research complements NJNG's existing research efforts, including focus groups, transactional surveys, customer complaint research, and customer experience (CX) and journey mapping. With FGI's help, NJNG is also pioneering the integration of big data (customer behaviors, etc.) with marketing research to better understand and serve utility customers.
Among other things, NJNG is using the online customer panel research to:
- Rapidly generate agile insights
- Enhance the voice of its customers (VOC)
- Validate the need to improve processes and invest in new initiatives
- Co-design and co-create the new processes and initiatives
- More effectively understand business customers
For NJNG, investing in online customer panel research is a natural extension of their strong commitment to better understanding and serving its customers. Today, NJNG serves over 500,000 customers across its service territory. And, NJNG has a record of 22 consecutive years with the fewest customer complaints reported to the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities among major utilities. With the addition of the online customer panel research, NJNG will continue to build on its strong track record of customer satisfaction.
Congratulations NJNG! Well done.
Want to Learn More?
- Visit Chartwell to learn more about accessing their best practices through a membership.
- Blog: What's the Secret to Better JD Power Scores for Electric Utilities?
- Blog: Electric Utilities - How to Improve Satisfaction Scores Using PQR Simulators
- Blog: The New Insights Imperative: Market Research + Big Data + Predictive Analytics
- Read more about our agile insight platforms.
- Have even more questions? Contact us.