- Maximize market share
- Maximize revenue
- Maximize profit
In this new demonstration video, Dino Fire (our Chief Data Science Officer) shows you how to measure your brand strength vs. competitors in your market. This can be invaluable to see where you stack up and, more importantly, where you can look to improve. Sometimes our biases can cloud our judgements as to how customers really think about both our brands and the brands of our fiercest competitors. We can't let these biases affect our judgements and critical decision making!
Know Your Brand Strength
Measuring brand strength is the first step in understanding your competitive position in the eyes of your target consumers. Brand strength may impact your pricing strategy, product design and marketing campaigns. In other words, your brand is among the most important assets. This means it's worth taking the time to understand the performance of your brand to the extent that you possibly can.
BONUS >> After watching the video, you will also have the opportunity to interact with our live market simulator. You can change the assumptions and immediately see the impact on your market share. We highly encourage you to try this yourself.
Click below to watch the video now.
We hope you enjoy the video and the interactive simulator.
Check Out Our Other Conjoint and Market Simulation Resources
- Watch our conjoint explainer video: "How Advanced Conjoint Improves Innovation & Profitable Growth" (2:21)
- Watch our simulator demo video: "Conjoint Market Simulation Demonstration – Part I" (4:15)
- Try our simulator yourself: "Interactive Conjoint Market Simulator"
- Download our tips: "10 Conjoint Do's and Don'ts for Product and Marketing Success"
- Read our blog: "How Adaptive Conjoint Improves Your New Product Development Results"
- Read our blog: "Stated vs. Derived Importance in Key Drivers Analysis"
- Read our blog: "How to Use Advanced Analytics to Design Winning Health Insurance Products"
- Download our 2-page brochure: "Conjoint Analysis - Market Research Solutions"
- Download our 2-page case study: "Healthcare Conjoint and Market Simulation"