Are you prepared for AEP 2017?
Are you targeting the right Medicare beneficiaries?
Are you using the most productive marketing channels for Medicare marketing?
What will get you better AEP results in 2017?
We answer these questions in our new Executive Brief: Successful Data-Driven Medicare Marketing in 2017.
To create this executive brief, we conducted our own market research on Medicare Advantage members. Then, we reviewed the latest research and data from the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and other sources. Finally, our experts analyzed the most successful Medicare marketing strategies and campaigns in 2016.
Here are seven highlights from the executive brief:
- Baby Boomers respond best to direct mail, followed by four other important channels.
- Medicare beneficiaries use LinkedIn and Pinterest, but there is another social media channel they prefer 3x more than LinkedIn.
- Over 80% of Medigap buyers choose to enroll by the age of 66. This puts a premium on early data-driven marketing to your best prospects.
- Voluntary Medicare Advantage switching is sizable, but you must be able to precisely target these consumers.
- There are at least four key questions you must answer prior to AEP 2017. One question is "why did consumers in my priority target segments choose a competitor?"
- You must target these three key groups: early buyers, late buyers and switchers. Are your AEP 2017 campaigns addressing the unique needs of these different groups?
- There are two direct marketing channels that you should combine to maximize your AEP 2017 results. Are you using this powerful combination in your data-driven marketing?
You can download your copy of the executive brief here:
Email this Medicare marketing resource to a friend or colleague.