Do you have the right Medicare marketing communications platform for 2017?
Here are four important self-assessment questions that will help you decide.
- Single View of the Consumer — Do you maintain a single view of your prospective members as they move across the buyer's journey to purchase a Medigap plan?
- Omnichannel Communications — Do you deliver personalized and omnichannel messages to Medicare prospects when they are most likely to engage with you?
- Real-Time API Interactions — Do you maintain real-time APIs that enable immediate communications with Medicare prospects regardless of their point of engagement?
- Facebook Onboarding — Do you onboard your Medicare prospects into Facebook with a matchrate that exceeds 80%?
- Facebook + Direct Mail — Do you combine direct mail and Facebook to get 30% or more in additional lift from your Medicare member acquisition campaigns?
If you answered "No" to one or more of the above self-assessment questions, you should seriously consider upgrading your marketing communications platform for AEP 2017.
As of today, February 3, 2017, you only have 84 to 114 days to build your marketing platform in time to execute analytics and prepare campaigns. October 15, 2017 is just around the corner!
Act now! Click below to schedule a conference call with our Medicare marketing experts. They will share proven tips and best practices for building your best AEP 2017 platform.